welcome to another stable update of Manjaro. Mostly we worked on our Kernels, Deepin, Xorg and added regular upstream updates as usual.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
- We updated some of our Browsers
- We fixed the language issue we had with firefox.
- We fixed the firefox distribution issue
- We updated some of our Kernels
- We added the latest KDE Frameworks
- We worked on Systemd
- We added the latest Deepin packages
- We upgraded our Nvidia driver
- We upgraded some parts of our Xorg-Stack
- We added regular upstream updates like Haskell and Python
- We updated some of our ISO settings
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.55
- linux318 3.18.99 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.50
- linux44 4.4.121
- linux49 4.9.87
- linux414 4.14.27
- linux415 4.15.10
- linux415 4.16-rc5
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.24_rt19
- linux-RT 4.14.24_rt19
Package Updates (Sat Mar 17 12:03:04 CET 2018)
- community x86_64: 676 new and 676 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 37 new and 37 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 357 new and 362 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 37 new and 39 removed package(s)