Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- latest updates to some of our kernels
- Pamac got updated to v7.1.0-rc3
- We added a fix for some touchpads in libinput
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.122 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.156
- linux49 4.9.127
- linux414 4.14.70
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.8
- linux419 4.19-rc4
- linux414-rt 4.14.53_rt40
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Mon Sep 10 20:46:48 CEST 2018)
- core x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 35 new and 34 removed package(s)
Posted in: general