Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- added some more L1TF patches to most of our kernel series
- texlive and gcc got updated to the latest versions
- KDE Plasma5 is now at 5.13.5
- KDE Apps got updated to 18.08.1
- manjaro-tools v0.15.9 released
- mesa got updated to 18.1.8
- added AMDVLK
- updated our deepin and xfce4-gtk3 packages
- fixed crashes within ghostscript
- updated most of our browsers
- the usual upstream rebuilds/updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.121 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.154
- linux49 4.9.125
- linux414 4.14.68
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.6
- linux419 4.19-rc2
- linux414-rt 4.14.53_rt40
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Sun Sep 9 09:06:27 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 876 new and 856 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 39 new and 37 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 560 new and 654 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 18 new and 17 removed package(s)
Posted in: news