Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- some new Deepin packages got added
- we released pamac v7.0
- a newer snapshot of linux419 and firefox-dev got added
- we worked on a upower regression
- removed fd-limits modification in steam-manjaro
- the usual upstream rebuilds/updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.120 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.152
- linux49 4.9.124
- linux414 4.14.67
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.5
- linux419 4.19-rc1
- linux414-rt 4.14.53_rt40
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Sun Sep 2 03:29:48 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 177 new and 168 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 3 new and 3 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 30 new and 35 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 3 new and 3 removed package(s)
Posted in: news