Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- Pamac got an enhanced cli mode
- Mesa got updated to v18.1.4 which brings fixes for radeon and intel
- we added the latest kernels
- updated some of our themes
- added some more patches and tweaks to GTK3-Classic
- Virtualbox got updated to v5.2.16
- we added the latest point-releases () of PulseAudio v12 series
- KDE frameworks got updated to v5.48.0
- KDE got updated with Plasma and Apps
- added some more Cinnamon, Gnome and Deepin packages
- Stefano managed to add our new plasma5-theme-adaptabreath theme for KDE
- we worked mostly on our profile-settings and themes
- we updated Palemoon and Firefox browsers
- php got updated
- python and haskell updates/rebuilds.
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.115 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.52 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.141
- linux49 4.9.113
- linux414 4.14.56
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.18 [EOL]
- linux417 4.17.7
- linux418 4.18-rc5
- linux414-rt 4.14.52_rt34
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt10
Package Updates (Sat Jul 21 07:13:46 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 883 new and 875 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 28 new and 28 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 729 new and 774 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 28 new and 26 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
Posted in: update