Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- Systemd got some more fixes and updates
- Pamac v6.4 introduces an option to auto download updates (disabled by default) and using `–search` on pamac-manager will start Pamac directly in search-mode.
- Fixes to Octopi
- linux417 got finally released
- Usual upstream rebuilds
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.56
- linux318 3.18.112 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.51
- linux44 4.4.135
- linux49 4.9.106
- linux414 4.14.48
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.14
- linux417 4.17.0
- linux414-rt 4.14.40_rt30
- linux416-rt 4.16.12_rt5
Package Updates (Mon Jun 4 06:33:51 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 873 new and 859 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 20 new and 20 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 142 new and 144 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 5 new and 6 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.