over a week has now passed since our last stable update. We had lot of work to make this one stable enough. So what do we have with this one?
- Most of our kernels now ship with Spectre-NG patches
- We updated some of our Cinnamon packages
- Deepin got lot of package updates lately
- Latest Firefox Development Edition and Palemoon browser versions got added
- Many updates to our python stack
- We ship the latest linux-firmware with AMD firmwares for CPU and GFX
- Most exciting is the release of Calamares v3.2.0
- With the latest Thunderbird we try to fix issues with encrypted emails
- v18.0.4 rounds up the v18.0 series of Mesa
- With Pamac v6.3.2 we fixed with DB-sync and AUR packages
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.56
- linux318 3.18.110 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.51
- linux44 4.4.132
- linux49 4.9.103
- linux414 4.14.44
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.12
- linux417 4.17-rc6
- linux414-rt 4.14.40_rt30
- linux416-rt 4.16.8_rt3
Package Updates (Fri May 25 09:02:16 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 562 new and 517 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 20 new and 21 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 394 new and 487 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 21 new and 19 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
Posted in: update