welcome to another stable update of Manjaro. We worked again on our Kernels, added some fixes to MSM and Pamac, updated Mesa, Firefox, Python and Haskell packages plus worked on GCC and VIM.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.56
- linux318 3.18.100 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.50
- linux44 4.4.122
- linux49 4.9.88
- linux414 4.14.29
- linux415 4.15.12
- linux415 4.16-rc5
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.28_rt23
- linux-RT 4.14.28_rt23
Package Updates (Thu Mar 22 08:31:05 CET 2018)
- community x86_64: 412 new and 398 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 26 new and 26 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 326 new and 422 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 15 new and 10 removed package(s)
Posted in: update