welcome to another stable update of Manjaro. We added the latest LibreOffice, worked on better Compiz support in XFCE, renewed most of our Kernels and added regular upstream updates.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
- We updated most of our Kernels
- We added the [latest LibreOffice-Fresh
- We added XFCE-Panel with Compiz support
- We released the latest wine staging
- We worked on fixing issues with bootloader detection within MSM.
- We added regular upstream updates like Haskell and Python
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.55
- linux318 3.18.98 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.49
- linux44 4.4.120
- linux49 4.9.86
- linux414 4.14.24
- linux415 4.15.7
- linux415 4.16-rc4
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.20_rt17
- linux-RT 4.14.20_rt17
Package Updates (Mon Mar 5 19:08:50 CET 2018)
- community x86_64: 94 new and 90 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 16 new and 16 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 192 new and 191 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 2 new and 2 removed package(s)
Posted in: update