welcome to another stable update of Manjaro. We worked again on our graphical stack, updated browsers, renewed most of our kernels and added regular upstream updates.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
- We upgraded most of our Kernels
- We updated some of our ISO-Profile settings
- We updated some of our Browsers
- We added some needed fixes to QT5
- We updated VirtualBox and PHP
- We fixed some issues within XFCE-Settings
- We upgraded Java
- We updated our User Guide documentation
- We updated our Adapta themes
- We released the needed Mesa Hotfix v17.3.6
- We added regular upstream updates like Haskell and Python
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.54
- linux318 3.18.97 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.49
- linux44 4.4.119
- linux49 4.9.85
- linux414 4.14.23
- linux415 4.15.7
- linux-RT-LTS 4.14.20_rt17
- linux-RT 4.14.20_rt17
Package Updates (Sun Mar 4 08:36:28 CET 2018)
- community x86_64: 830 new and 826 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 22 new and 21 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 225 new and 222 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 16 new and 13 removed package(s)
Posted in: update