Manjaro Gellivara was a great release! Now we are proud to announce v17.1-rc2, our hopefully last Release-Candidate for our new Release-Series Hakoila.
It took us a little to fix all issues we found so far in our development cycle of Hakoila. This new Release-Series offers a newer kernel, latest improvements to Calamares and our Architect installers.
Gellivara was the last edition of Manjaro Linux supporting 32bit Architecture. Read more about this decision here.
Features of this updated release Hakoila:
- Latest LTS kernel from linux414 series
- Latest Xorg-Stack from v1.19 series
- Latest Plasma5, Apps and Framework and QT
- Updates to our graphical package managers
- Enhancements and Improvements to our Manjaro Tools & Profiles
- MHWD adopted a more efficient way to handle libglx binaries
- Updated and new designed themes and styles
- Updates on Calamares (see changelog)
We hope you enjoy this release and let us know what you think of Hakolia.
kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team