most of you will talk about Firefox with this update. It claims to be twice faster than before, 30% memory usage and having a powerful private mode.
We also updated Deepin packages once more, renewed most of our Kernels and had the regular Python and Haskell updates.
Remember, we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on. Please adopt to another distribution, if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.50
- linux318 3.18.82 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.46
- linux44 4.4.99
- linux49 4.9.63
- linux412 4.12.14 [EOL]
- linux413 4.13.14
- linux414 4.14.0 (x86_64)
- linux-RT-LTS 4.9.47_rt37 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.11.12_rt16 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Fri Nov 17 12:29:09 CET 2017)
- community x86_64: 246 new and 233 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 13 new and 14 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 217 new and 212 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 1 new and 0 removed package(s)
Posted in: update