Manjaro Gellivara was a great release! Now we are proud to announce v17.0.4, our hopefully final release of Gellivara. We found some issues with our graphical package managers and installer, the shipped Mesa-Stack in combination with KDE and decided therefore to fix those with a new release of our ISOs. These ISOs also include all other updates from today’s stable release.
Everyone, who used older install media than v17.0.2 release, should read also this announcement about password weakness and follow its advice to secure your systems.
Also, Gellivara is the last edition of Manjaro Linux supporting 32bit Architecture. Read more about this decision here.
Features of this updated release Gellivara:
- Latest LTS kernel from linux49 series
- Latest Xorg-Stack from v1.19 series
- Latest Plasma5, Apps and Framework and QT
- Updates to our graphical package managers
- Enhancements and Improvements to our Manjaro Tools & Profiles
- MHWD adopted a more efficient way to handle libglx binaries
- Updated and new designed themes and styles
- Updates on Calamares (see changelog)
- Fixes to Mesa-Stack and Pamac
We hope you enjoy this release and let us know what you think of Gellivara.
kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Posted in: news