some of our updated kernels got marked as EOL. Please move on to the next kernel series soon. We also consider to remove some EOL kernels from our repositories.
With this update-pack we have the latest Mesa v17.1 series, Firefox v53.0.3, Cinnamon v3.4.x and updated KODI. Additionally we have the latest ALSA and updated Python and Haskell packages. With an API-fix of openssl-1.0 the issue we had with Steam games should be fixed now. For all fans of XFCE, we added the latest GTK3 packages. Currently the panel got completely ported. Additionally you get the regular upstream updates of packages.
If you use Samba as a connection to your Windows machines, please update to the latest release as soon as possible due a security issue we had fixed.
Please give us feedback as usual and report any issues you may see with this update.
Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.74 [EOL]
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.55 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.39
- linux44 4.4.70
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.30
- linux410 4.10.17 [EOL]
- linux411 4.11.3
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.66_rt79 (x86_64)
- linux-RT 4.9.27_rt18 (x86_64)
Package Updates (Sat May 27 07:26:39 CEST 2017)
- community i686: 636 new and 628 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 644 new and 635 removed package(s)
- core i686: 19 new and 19 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 19 new and 19 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 281 new and 278 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 281 new and 278 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 28 new and 29 removed package(s)