We worked hard to get the latest Firefox and Thunderbird packages ready. Marcus adjusted his OpenRC packages to be more compatible to his change made to use elogind from now on. Bernhard reviewed a lot of Deepin packages and we created several release candidates of his edition to be tested by you, our community.
For our coding community we have the latest haskell packages as usual. For all using Manjaro productive we have the latest LibreOffice ready for your current projects. We also fixed some graphical drivers and updated to the latest Mesa-Stack. Last but not least we updated some of our multimedia codecs and most of our kernels to the latest releases.
Please give us feedback as usual and report any issues you may see with this update.
Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported Kernels
- linux310 3.10.105
- linux312 3.12.73
- linux316 3.16.42
- linux318 3.18.48 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.39
- linux44 4.4.61
- linux48 4.8.17 [EOL]
- linux49 4.9.22
- linux410 4.10.10
- linux-RT-LTS 4.4.60_rt73
- linux-RT 4.9.20_rt16
Package Updates (Sat Apr 15 11:21:12 CEST 2017)
- community i686: 708 new and 777 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 745 new and 813 removed package(s)
- core i686: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 31 new and 31 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 348 new and 344 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 348 new and 344 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)