With this update brings you updated kernels, mhwd 0.3.1 with Catalyst 13.04 profile, manjaro-system-settings 0.1.3 with MHWD UI, Whiskermenu 1.3.1 with smooth user switch, updated KDE themes and wallpapers, updated drivers and other small changes. Pamac 0.9.6 supports AUR from now on.
Current supported kernels:
- Linux34 3.4.76 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.7
- Linux38 188.8.131.52 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux310 3.10.26 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.8
- Linux311 184.108.40.206 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux312 3.12.7 – current stable release by Linus.
- Linux313 3.13.0 – current mainstream release.
- MHWD 0.3.1
- Whiskermenu 1.3.1
- Linux 3.4.76, 220.127.116.11, 3.10.26, 18.104.22.168, 3.12.7 & 3.13.0
- Catalyst 13.4
- Pamac 0.9.6
- Octopi 0.3.1rc1
Changes in Detail
- community i686: 321 new and 295 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 320 new and 294 removed package(s)
- core i686: 33 new and 29 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 33 new and 29 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 331 new and 297 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 327 new and 294 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 26 new and 21 removed package(s)
Update your system as usual with pamac, octopi or pacman:
sudo pacman -Syu
For AMD users we recommend strongly to use pacman or octopi!
Notice: You might have to wait until your mirror has synced.
Please check: http://repo.manjaro.org
Talk about this Update:
You can talk about this update-pack in our forum.