We also worked on our own tools. Pamac 0.9.5 can handle AUR packages now properly. Octopi 0.3.1pre1 supports now installation of local packages with GUI feedback. We added a customized compiz version for our XFCE edition (Thx flies out to Korrode), updated fetter and new KDE themes by tulliana.
Some posted some issues with ice-tea and firefox. Please uninstall that plugin if it occurs at your end to.
Current supported kernels:
- Linux34 3.4.75 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.7
- Linux38 188.8.131.52 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux310 3.10.25 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.8
- Linux311 184.108.40.206 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux312 3.12.6 – current stable release by Linus.
- KDE 4.12
- LibreOffice 4.1.4
- Linux 3.4.75, 3.10.25 & 3.12.6
- VirtualBox 4.3.6
- Catalyst 13.12
- Pamac 0.9.5
- Octopi 0.3.1pre1
Changes in Detail
- community i686: 208 new and 202 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 208 new and 202 removed package(s)
- core i686: 32 new and 34 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 32 new and 34 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 633 new and 630 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 628 new and 630 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 17 new and 22 removed package(s)
Update your system as usual with pamac (not if you have an AMD graphics card!), octopi or pacman:
sudo pacman -Syu
Notice: You might have to wait until your mirror has synced.
Please check: http://repo.manjaro.org
Talk about this Update:
You can talk about this update-pack in our forum.