It will bring you updated qt5, php, bluez, Xorg server, mesa, toolchain and our latest kernels. This update is more a bugfix release …
Some posted some issues with ice-tea and firefox. Please uninstall that plugin if it occurs at your end too.
Current supported kernels:
- Linux34 3.4.74 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.7
- Linux38 126.96.36.199 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux310 3.10.24 – our default kernel series for Manjaro 0.8.8
- Linux311 188.8.131.52 – stable extended support kernel maintained by Canonical
- Linux312 3.12.5 – current stable release by Linus.
- calibre 1.15.0
- bluez 5.12
- Linux 3.4.74, 184.108.40.206, 3.10.24 & 3.12.5
- mesa 10.0.1
- php 5.5.7
- qt5 5.2.0
- xorg-server 1.14.5
- community i686: 58 new and 54 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 58 new and 54 removed package(s)
- core i686: 31 new and 29 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 31 new and 29 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 166 new and 169 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 166 new and 164 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 15 new and 11 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 6 new and 8 removed package(s)
Update your system as usual with pamac, octopi or pacman:
sudo pacman -Syu
Notice: You might have to wait until your mirror has synced.
Please check: http://repo.manjaro.org
Talk about this Update:
You can talk about this update-pack in our forum.