Manjaro Linux 0.8.4 release was one of our best releases yet. Carl Duff found a recent bug in his Openbox-Edition which got an enhanced respin with updates. Also there was a recent reported security issue with all our kernels. Those got updated to close it. With the new archlinux-keyring it is now possible to install newer packages. Please wait for your mirror to sync before trying to update your system.
With Pamac 0.4.2 we offer now followed changes:
- It nows write done transactions in /var/log/pamac.log
- Errors messages are more clear and detailed.
- When installing a kernel, it also install modules required by other packages (Example: matching virtualbox-extramodules get automatically installed when virtualbox was installed)
- When a conflict need a package removal, check if this package is needed by any other and display an error
Detailed Security Update Changes
- Kernel updates to fix recent reported security issue (i686/x86_64)
- Pamac update (i686/x86_64)
- archlinux-keyring update (i686/x86_64)
- Arandr update to fix recent reported bug (i686/x86_64).
- flashplugin update (i686/x86_64/lib32)