I’m happy to present our tenth update-pack for Manjaro 0.8.10!
This update pack includes point releases for many kernels:
Firefox is updated to 32.0.1, bringing security & bug fixes, also a couple of performance improvements to HTTP caching (including crash recovery) and the password and add-on managers.
Mesa 10.2 series gets a point release to 10.2.7, including a number of bugfixes.
Included also in this update is PHP 5.6.0, LXPanel 0.7.0, SMPlayer 14.9.0, VirtualBox 4.3.16, Budgie Desktop 7, Clang/LLVM 3.5.0 and also updates to many other softwares such as Samba, Boost, Gambas, some KDE components, etc.
The Manjaro-Keyring package is updated, including the key of our newest repository maintainer, Alexandru Ianu (Ayceman). Welcome Alexandru!
If you are unable to install this update with Pamac, please instead use Pacman in a terminal:
sudo pacman -Syu
Everyone will have to issue the command at least twice due to ‘SyncFirst’ packages that need to be installed before others. Some users (more recent installs) may have to issue it a third time to complete the update.
Please report any issues you may find.
:: Current supported kernels
- Linux38 220.127.116.11 (EOL)
- Linux310 3.10.54
- Linux311 18.104.22.168 (EOL)
- Linux312 3.12.28
- Linux313 22.214.171.124
- Linux314 3.14.18
- Linux315 3.15.10 (EOL)
- Linux316 3.16.2
:: Package changes
- community i686: 358 new and 330 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 358 new and 330 removed package(s)
- core i686: 20 new and 19 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 20 new and 19 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 410 new and 401 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 410 new and 401 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 15 new and 16 removed package(s)